OPT Net is a flexible simulation-optimization planning software permitting the design, the simulation and the analysis of a supply chain, its flows and inventory for cost cutting purposes.
OPT Net answers to following key-questions of a supply chain, logistics or operations managers:
- What is the best configuration of the supply chain network?
- What is the impact on service level and costs of the supply chain reconfiguration?
- What will be the expected transportation costs?
- What will be the expected service level?
- What is the impact of the “direct-to” consumers flows?
- Which items (SKUs) should be allocated (or produced) in a certain point of the network?
- What will be the level of stock in each point of the network?
The OPT Net model is configured in order to answer questions with the appropriate level of detail.
OPT Net enables a detailed simulation of the transportation process by a dedicated module in OPT Runner: the ACT OR’s Transport Management System (TMS) .
Retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers or any type of Web-business (e-commerce or brick/mortar).
- Cut logistics and inventory costs
- Improves service level
- Improves order fulfillment
- Optimizes your inventory management system.
- Possibility to configure any type of supply chain network including factories, distribution centers, warehouses and transit points
- Transportation and handling costs modeling
- Possibility to model products-related constraints
- Finite capacity and infinite capacity analysis: any type of resource can be modeled in the appropriate way
- Inventory management rules configuration
- Map views.
CONNECTION WITH OTHER ACT OR'S PRODUCTS
OPT Net can be combined with ACT OR’s:
This product has been designed to maximize the computational performances reducing hardware costs. It fits the business complexity of large corporations but can also be scaled down to mid-size company.
It’s designed to manage big quantities of data can be installed on promise or in the “Cloud” (as SaaS format) and easily integrated with ERP to capture data. It includes a web-based and mobile user interface.
With partners in Europe, USA ACT OR offers a dedicated service at the worldwide level.
If you are a consultant firm or a software integrator, you can submit for becoming a qualified ACT OR’s distributors.
Partnerships includes the possibility to resell ACT OR products or embed DPO in your solutions.