A RELIABLE PARTNER
FOR CONTROL AND
ACT Operations Research is since 1996 a reliable partner for Control and Automation Projects.
Our Process&Control division is qualified in the design of plant control, automation and protection, in simulation and dynamic control of industrial processes in different fields like ENERGY, PETROCHEMICAL and OIL&GAS.
We are constantly up-to-date with industrial technologies’ state of the art, as well as international standards and normatives evolution.
ACT Operations Research is competence, flexibility and reliability, operating in maximum synergy with our Customer up to defined targets achievement, by designing and proposing high quality services.
- CONTROL SYSTEMS CONTRACT AND SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT
- DESIGN OF SYSTEM ARCHITECTURES
- DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMATION AND CONTROL STRATEGIES
- SIL ANALYSIS AND CALCULATIONS (IEC61508/11)
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- OPERATOR TRAINING SIMULATOR (OTS) AND ADVANCED PROCESS CONTROL (APC)
- COURSES AND TRAINING SOLUTIONS