Discrete Event Simulation Software
Discrete Event Modeling Empowers the Optimization of Complex Processes
Continuous change is typical in the majority of processes, so modeling a large, complex process can be a daunting task. Discrete event modeling is the process of depicting the behavior of a complex system as a series of well-defined and ordered events and works well in virtually any process where there is variability, constrained or limited resources or complex system interactions.
Discrete event simulation allows you to quickly analyze a process or system’s behavior over time, ask yourself “why” or "what if" questions, and design or change processes or systems without any financial implications.
For more informations please CONTACT US!
Arena Discrete Event Simulation Software features:
- Flowchart modeling methodology includes a large library of pre-defined building blocks to model your process without the need for custom programming
- Complete range of statistical distribution options to accurately model process variability
- Ability to define object paths and routes for simulation
- Statistical analysis and report generation
- Performance metrics and dashboards
- Realistic 2D and 3D animation capabilities to visualize results beyond numbers
- Improve visibility into the effect of a system or process change
- Explore opportunities for new procedures or methods without disrupting the current system
- Diagnose and fix problems
- Reduce or eliminate bottlenecks
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve financial forecasting
- Better assess hardware and software requirements
- Reduce delivery times
- Better manage inventory levels, personnel, communications systems, and equipment
- Increase profitability through overall improved operations
Business Process Simulation Software
Understand the potential impact of your business process decisions before they are made.
Business processes reside in every type of organization, regardless of size or industry. If they are clearly defined and optimized on a regular basis, they will undoubtedly contribute to your company’s overall success and profitability.
Simulating or modeling a specific business process gives you the ability to analyze and make decisions on how to improve that process. Through business process modeling software, you can achieve results well before any financial repercussions arise from your decisions.
Business process simulation provides the ability to answer the following questions:
- How can we achieve our performance objectives?
- When should we increase or reduce resources?
- What will be the impact of making this operational change?
- How can I demonstrate my findings to the organization?
Business Process modeling provides the ability to:
- Graphically present process flows for even the most complex of business processes
- Monitor, analyze, and better understand process behavior and workflows
- Better predict a new design or system’s performance, response times, and bottlenecks
- Evaluate the impact of failure rates
- Change or improve the way systems are configured and tasks are performed
- Create models to depict a better way of carrying out specific processes
- Test alternatives to determine which are best for the business
- Demonstrate results both visually and quantitatively to enhance acceptance and understanding of decisions
Arena business process simulation software allows you to create these business process models, arming you with the intelligence needed to reduce costs, measure performance, and optimize your business operations. Its ease of use, flexibility, and scalability will help you model any aspect of your enterprise. Active dashboard reporting tools enhance presentations and will help you make the best decisions without requiring additional time, resources, or capital investments—before your decisions impact your bottom line.
Compare ARENA Products
The #1 Choice of Academic Institutions offers Flexible Options
One of the many reasons why Arena Simulation Software is the choice of so many worldwide universities and colleges is that it offers choices to meet the needs of all academia. The Arena Student version provides the functionality of Arena Professional Edition, with only a limit to the size of the models that can be built. For professors whose teaching materials and examples require more than the Arena Student version, universities and academic institutions can license the Arena Academic Laboratory package based on Arena Professional Edition, plus OptQuest for optimization. The Arena research package is designed for professors and graduate students who are performing independent or graduate-level academic research.
All Arena Educational versions are based on the Professional Edition package. This package includes all of the functionality that Arena has to offer.
Take a look at the comparison table and choose the best Arena offering to meet your academic requirements.
|Student Version||Academic Laboratory||Academic Research|
|Number of Users||1||30||1|
|OptQuest for Arena||✓||✓|
|Arena Professional Edition||✓||✓||✓|
|Model Size Limitations||✓|
|Access to Selected Online Help||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to Arena Tech Support||✓||✓|
|Access to Teaching Materials||✓|
|Commercial Use Restrictions||✓||✓||✓|
|Price||Free||Contact Us||Contact Us|
For more informations please CONTACT US!