1. Any electronic mail, together with attachments, that you receive from an employee or representative of ACT OR is subject to this email disclaimer.
2. The email may contain information which is confidential, private and/or privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient of the email (or such person's authorised representative) you must a. please notify the sender of this fact immediately by return email, fax or telephone and delete the email from your system; b. refrain from printing, copying, storing, forwarding or otherwise disclosing and/or using any information contained in the email or any part thereof.
3. ACT OR, the sender of the email, nor any ACT OR director, employee or other representative shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages (including without limitation that caused by the corruption or loss of data, damage to software programmes and/or interruption of business operations) resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of the email (including without limitation any software code or viruses transmitted together with the email) or resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any other hyper-linked web site.
4. Contracts may only be concluded on behalf of ACT OR by ACT OR's authorised signatories and not by email communication. No employee or agent of ACT OR is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of ACT OR with another party by email without the express written confirmation of an authorised signatory.
5. Any views expressed by the sender of this email are not necessarily those of ACT OR. ACT OR employees are expressly requested, amongst other things, not to make any defamatory, threatening or obscene statements and not to infringe any legal right (including any infringement of copyright) by email communication. Any such communication is contrary to ACT OR's acceptable use policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. ACT OR will not accept any liability in respect of such a communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liabilities arising.
6. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by email and you should be aware that emails may be intercepted by third parties. Any attachments to this email will be received as separate, the subject line of which will be the file name. You are advised to check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses as neither ACT OR nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses transmitted by this email and/or any attachments.
7. Please note: ACT OR does not generally engage in systematic monitoring activities although it reserves the right to do so where there is reason to believe that misuse of its computing facilities is occurring.
8. All ACT OR emails are subject to copyright. No part of any email should be reproduced or adapted without the written consent of ACT OR as copyright owner.
9. This email disclaimer shall at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) received by any person utilising the communications facilities of ACT OR.
10. Our company information is as follows
ACT OR - Analytics and Control Technology Operations Research
USA - Charlotte - City Center 525 North Tryon St., Suite 1600 Charlotte, NC 28202
For USA: +1 (412) 477-7168
For Italy: act@act-OperationsResearch.com